Each day you will choose a type of music to dance to.
Here are some ideas to get you started…
50’s Rock and Roll:
Get your swing on!
Any one of these dances can be done hand-over-hand, in a wheelchair, free form, etc.
Experiment and have fun.
Some movements to try are:
- Quarter turn to the side
- Clap hands to the beat
- 180 Swing around
- Move head and arms to the beat
There are many challenges you can do.
- Wear a costume, special clothes, or a hat. Get into the spirit of it!
- Bring the family. Get everyone involved to dance together
- Be your own flash mob. Start dancing out in public.
- Choose your own music: Find different types on Youtube.
- Be a video star: Make a video and send it to the teacher…and the grand parents
Remember the most important part is to have fun!